- Addiction Relapse Prevention Strategies
- The Copeland Center – WRAP
- Helen Sanderson Associates – Person Centered Practices
- New York State Office of Mental Health – Person Centered Planning Practice and Resources
- National Association of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC) – Online webinar/course – Exploring Techniques to Support Long-term Addiction Recovery
- Picture My Future
- SAMHSA – Wellness
- SMART Recovery
- The Substance Use/Brain Injury (SUBI) Bridging Project of Canada – Client Workbook
- The Recovery Star
McCormack, J. (2007) Recovery and Strengths Based Practice. SRN Discussion Paper Series. Report No.6. Glasgow, Scottish Recovery Network.
Hyde, P. (2011). Shaping the future: Challenges and opportunities (conference presentation). Washington, DC: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA).
Institute of Medicine. Committee on Quality of Health Care in America. (2001). Crossing the quality chasm: A new health system for the 21st century. Washington, DC: National Academy Press.
New Farm Clinic (2012). Relapse prevention guide. Discharge planning & community support brochure. Retrieved from www.newfarmclinic.com.au/For-Patients/documents/NFC%2520Relapse%2520Prevention%2520Guide.pdf
NIDA (2014, July). Addiction and health: What are the medical consequences of drug addiction? Retrieved from http://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/drugs-brains-behavior-science-addiction/addiction-health.
SAMHSA (n.d.). Eight Dimensions of Wellness: A Holistic Guide to Whole-Person Wellness. Adapted from Swarbrick, M. (2006). A Wellness Approach. Psychiatric Rehabilitation Journal, 29(4), 311–314. Retrieved from http://www.promoteacceptance.samhsa.gov/10by10/dimensions.aspx.
University of Colorado, School of Medicine (n.d.). Wellness philosophy: Eight dimensions of wellness. Behavioral Health and Wellness Program. Retrieved from http://www.bhwellness.org/about-us/philosophy/.
Helen Sanderson Associates (n.d.) Person Centered Practices site. Retrieved from http://www.helensandersonassociates.co.uk/person-centred-practice/
McShin Foundation (2010). Recovery coach manual. Richmond, VA: The McShin Foundation, A Recovery Resource Foundation.