Description: System of care is, first and foremost, a set of values and principles that provides for systems reform on behalf of children, youth and families. The goal is to develop the state’s Division of Child and Family Services as a lead authority in children’s behavioral health services for Nevada while also increasing the availability of emergency response behavioral health services, increasing access to assessment and care coordination services, developing a provider network and implementing strategies to recruit and train the workforce in the principles and values of a system of care.
Training Requirements: This training will include both a pre-test and post-test. Completion of the pre-test and passing the post-test with a score of 80% or higher will be required to be issued a certificate of completion for this course.
Dates: April 6, 2021
Time: 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm (PST)
Allison Stephens, NV PEP
Continuing Education Hours (CEHs): 4
This training is approved for CEUs by the following professional organizations:
- National Association of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC)
- National Board for Certified Counselors (NBCC)*
- International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
*CASAT has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6492. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. CASAT is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
- Nevada Board of Examiners for Alcohol, Drug, & Gambling Counselors
- Nevada State Board of Nursing
- Board of Examiners for Marriage and Family Therapists and Clinical Professional Counselors
- State of Nevada Board of Examiners for Social Workers
Presentation materials are not for reproduction or distribution without specific written authorization. The opinions, findings, conclusions, and recommendations expressed in our courses are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily represent the official views of CASAT.